|Summer Camp 2012|
|Written by Naomh Olafs|
Summer Camps 2012
July 9th-13th- Kelloggs Cul Camp
July 16th-20th- Gaelic Football/Hurling Camp*
August 13th-17th- Gaelic Football/Hurling Camp
All camps are open to Boys and Girls from Senior Infants to 6th Class.
Times 9.30am -2pm Monday to Friday
*Numbers permitting Separate Girls Camp this week. Girls will receive special Naomh Olaf club gear.
· Naomh Olaf Summer camps are open to all Boys and Girls from senior infants to sixth class in primary school. Children will be put into groups with other children of a similar age.
· All camps run from 9.30am- 2pm, Monday to Friday.
· Lunch Breaks are fully supervised
· Visits from an Intercounty Player each week.
· Children attending the Kelloggs Cul Camp will receive the official Kelloggs Camp gear. For the other two weeks Children will receive Naomh Olaf Equipment.
· The camps will be staffed by qualified coaches and supervised by our own full time coach Darren Egan.
What you need to bring
Training Gear- Tracksuit, Boots, Runners, Shorts & wet weather clothes.
Packed Lunch, Plenty of drinks, sun cream and a hat.
Description of Camps
Kelloggs Cul Camp €55
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girl with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games
Activities are game based with a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition and are organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
improving physical & psychological well being
Naomh Olaf Gaelic Football and Hurling Camp €50
Book both Naomh Olaf camp weeks before June 30th for €90
1. In the mornings children will perform activities aimed at developing their fundamental movement skills – agility, balance and coordination.
2. The middle part of the day children will be coached in the various skills of Gaelic Football and Hurling suitable to the age of the child.
3. In the afternoon Children will participate in matches, in the Naomh Olaf mini-leagues. This allows children to test their skills in a match situation.
For further information regarding Naomh Olaf Summer camps,
please contact Darren on 0877085913.
Date of Birth:_____________________________________________
(Please state if your child has any medical conditions)
July 9th- July 13th- Kelloggs Cul Camp
July 16th- July 20th- Gaelic Football/ Hurling Camp
August 13th- August 17th- Gaelic Football/ Hurling Camp
Please tick the box for the camp/s you will be attending
Payment is regarded as acceptance of booking conditions.
Remember book the two Naomh Olaf camps before June 30th for the price of €90 per child. Cheques should be made out to Naomh Olaf GAA club.
Naomh Olaf GAA club reserve the right to remove from the camp any child whose conduct is deemed to be detrimental to the best interests of the programme.
Booking forms should be returned to Darren Egan, Naomh Olaf GAA Club, Holly Avenue, Stillorgan Industrial Park, Co. Dublin.