Naomh Olaf GAA Club Academy
Mol an Óige agus Tiocfaidh sí
The lifeblood of any sporting organisation is its youth. The Nomh Olaf Academy is where the youngest members of the club begin to learn the basic elements of camogie, hurling and football. Organised in a funenvironment and intended to be as much a social occasion for young children and their parents as well as a setting for developing the skills of future players, the Naomh Olaf Academy is currently catering for children born in 2010, 2011, 2013 7 2013.
- Get regular supervised exercise in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Make new friends and have fun learning new skills.
- Develop important social skills through team play.
- Learn Hurling & Football for boys, and Camogie & Ladies Football for girls.
- Play games & blitzes allowing children to test their new skills in a match situation.
Boys born 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
Saturday mornings 10:00 am, Naomh Olaf GAA Club.
Contact: Ronan Hayes (087) 298 8780; firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls born 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
Sunday mornings 11:15 - 12:30, Naomh Olaf GAA Club
Contact: John Weedle (087) 285 0695; email@example.com
Annual Academy Fees
Single Academy Membership €100
Siblings Academy Membership €190 (up to 3 children)
Join September 2017 and get 15 months for the price of 12.
- Covers a full year of training and organised games
- No additional costs
- All euipment provided including Hurleys, Helmets, Footballs
- Dedicated, fully-trained mentors.